Michael Grecco is a multiple award-winning internationally recognized celebrity and editorial photographer who regularly speaks worldwide for corporations, organizations, and conventions including: American Express, Hasselblad, Clarion, Imagination, and more.
A celebrated and inspiring lecturer, Grecco regularly speaks to sold-out audiences internationally on his signature use of light, dramatic portraiture, creativity, and digital workflow solutions. He is known for his ability to break down conceptual creativity and technique into easy understandable steps that any audience can follow.
Creativity: From Inspiration to Success
About this seminar:
In his signature keynote speech, Creativity: From Inspiration to Success, Grecco uses examples of his own signature work to break down the creative process into its core elements, remedy common stumbling blocks, and reveal personal secrets on how to unlock the creative genius inside to create unparalleled success.
Michael will be speaking during the week of his NAKED AMBITION exhibition at PhotoNOLA.
• Martine Chaisson Gallery, New Orleans, LA
• Photo Plus Expo, Jacob Javits Center, NYC
• Keynote Speaker at the Brazilian National Photography Congress, Sao Paulo, Brazil
• Featured Speaker at Photo PLus Expo, New York, NY
• Keynote Speaker for Imagination 2010, Maastricht, The Netherlands
• peaker for Hasselblad at Photokina, Colone, Germany
• Keynote Speaker for the New Zealand International Professional Photographers Association, Queenstown, New Zealand
• Corporate Speaker / American Express, New York, NY
“I loved it – Michael is an esteemed and successful photographer; and I really enjoyed his perspective and style.” / Berit Bizjak, Basking Ridge, NJ
“I wanted to say how impressed I was with your calm, even-handed, idea-filled talk. Your presentation had a nice pace, was filled with good ideas and you have a lovely open presence – I really enjoyed every moment, thank you.” / John Durrant, SanDiego, CA
“Just want to say thanks for the workshop. It was a tremendous effort for you and your team. I believe I have taken my photography to another level, which is the goal of any of these photographic workshops.” / Susan McAnany, Sarasota, FL